Sunday, September 12, 2010

Have You Any Dreams You'd Like to Sell? A Night of Mac and Wine

It is no secret that wine is my passion, but something else that gets my blood pumping is music; specifically the sweet sounds of Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac.
I enjoyed the best of both worlds recently when PS Wine hosted a tasting and screening of the band's 1997 reunion tour concert DVD The Dance. The DVD was courtesy of loyal PS Winers Dale and Tanya; the Joel Gott Zinfandel spicy and full bodied, much like my 'Gypsy' Stevie.
There's something special to me about these classic 70's rockers and a nice glass of vino. Both are smooth and sultry, always hinting at something and leaving you wanting to share in more of their charms...here's one partygoers take on the magic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhuJTm7axh8

 'I can still hear you sayin' you will never break the chain...'
 
 Follow me on Twitter @vinochick75 and visit mydesert.com/vinochick.

6 comments: