Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Wine Trails to You, Desert Sun Readers

For as long as I can remember, I have been a curious soul. As a child, I was constantly asking questions of my parents, devouring books as if they were meals, and searching incessantly for information on topics that interested me. As an adult, not much has changed. I still have that same thirst for knowledge-and now wine.
For those of you already familiar with the Vino Chick blog, my passion for all things related to the vine is no secret. For those of you who have yet to discover it, I hope you'll join me in these adventures as featured on Mydesert.com. I'll be exploring some of the Valley's most unique and worthwhile places to find a terrific and affordable glass of wine, along with the perfect dish to pair with it.
I'll take you to that new restaurant you've been dying to try, and inside the hip new wine and cheese bar you've been hearing about. You'll also experience my experimentation, which will inevitably be followed by a few errors, as I mix and match wine and food at home and on the road when I travel. With me as your guide, we will visit some interesting places and meet some wonderful people, always with an eye on learning something new about wine in the process.
So let's have some fun together. I welcome and appreciate your comments, questions and participation and look forward to some memorable pours.
On Friday, I'll share the details of a terrific meal I enjoyed at Escena Grill during Palm Springs Restaurant Week, and talk about my upcoming sojourn to Washington State Wine Country. For now, cheers!

Also visit me at http://www.mydesert.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?plckPersonaPage=BlogViewEdit&plckUserId=53e544302e464e6db3e4cdb416647eb8&U=53e544302e464e6db3e4cdb416647eb8&plckScript=personaScript&plckController=PersonaBlog&plckElementId=personaDest&category=PluckPersona

1 comment:

  1. Welcome aboard the desert wine-blazing trail! Look forward to your posts and seeing you again with WinewomenPSP. Let your readers know about Nat Maclean's "in a pinch" wine-food matcher we have on our blog at http://winewomenpsp.blogspot.com or http://bit.ly/wwblog

    ReplyDelete